I have allllways loved these posts and I am so excited to be linking up today with Caitlin from Confessions of a Northern Belle!
Grab the button and link up to share your weekly confessions!
- I confess that I ate a whole bag of conversation hearts in the past week.
- I confess that I get so aggravated with my husband when he kicks the sheet out from its perfectly tucked spot at the bottom of the bed. I like my sheets to be tight by my feet!
- I confess that I joined a gym and have been maaaaaybe a handful of times since joining a month ago. Really knocking that New Years resolution of the park, y'all.
- I confess that I tried to make my own green tea lattes at home..you know, to save myself from spending all my dollhairs at Starbucks every day on them..and it was a total fail. Does not at all taste the same even though I followed the Pinterest recipes perfectly! Just take all my money, Starbucks.
- I confess that I may have spent $27 on 1.7 ounces of toner that supposed to be a magic maker (as recommended per Christina). Its been 5 days and it feels like my face is burning off but in a good way and I like it!
- I confess that after swim class this week, I washed Harper's hair in the showers there so I could skip bedtime bath time that night. Win & wine for mama!
- I confess that when Harper naps, I sit and do nothing. That's right, nothing.
- I confess that I have a cart full of stuff on Old Navy online right now that consists of strictly workout gear. For all my working out, naturally. Maybe I'll pull the trigger when I start going to the gym.
- I confess that my child still doesn't sleep through the night and I'm totally fine with it. Because that means that when she wakes up and cries one little yelp I get to run into her room and snuggle her sweet little self.
- I confess that I haven't worn jeans in probably a year.
And on that note, happy hump day y'all!